Investor Relation & Regulatory Services
Together with our integrated fund administration and accounting system, we can provide a highly customized service for the administration and regulatory report of investors, including:
- Maintaining the register of participating shareholders, limited partners or unitholders, as applicable;
- Acting as Transfer Agent for all capital activity, including the processing of all subscriptions, redemptions and transfers;
- Investor communication and reporting, including but not limited to, NAV statements, newsletters and other ad-hoc reporting via a secure online portal, email or other delivery channels;
- Maintaining the fund’s subscription and redemption bank account;
- Collecting investor information as required in accordance with the anti-money laundering, counter-terrorist financing, counter proliferation financing and sanctions obligations in the Cayman Islands;
- Liaising with AML offices as needed; and
- Communicating with investors and assisting with queries.
As an affiliate of Rawlinson & Hunter in the Cayman Islands, we benefit from our relationship with the local and international grouping. In addition to the Rawlinson & Hunter affiliation, our ongoing strategic international partnerships provides us with immediate access to resources for effectively servicing clients anywhere in the world.
R&H Restructuring is an independent member of HLB the global advisory and accounting network. HLB is an independent and dynamic international, advisory and accounting network. Based upon quality and like minded membership, they have a history of innovation, collaboration and driving business growth for their members and their clients.