Investor Relation & Regulatory Services
Together with our integrated fund administration and accounting system, we can provide a highly customized service for the administration and regulatory report of investors, including:
- Maintaining the register of participating shareholders, limited partners or unitholders, as applicable;
- Acting as Transfer Agent for all capital activity, including the processing of all subscriptions, redemptions and transfers;
- Investor communication and reporting, including but not limited to, NAV statements, newsletters and other ad-hoc reporting via a secure online portal, email or other delivery channels;
- Maintaining the fund’s subscription and redemption bank account;
- Collecting investor information as required in accordance with the anti-money laundering, counter-terrorist financing, counter proliferation financing and sanctions obligations in the Cayman Islands;
- Liaising with AML offices as needed; and
- Communicating with investors and assisting with queries.
R&H Restructuring is a member firm of the “Nexia International” network.
Nexia International Limited does not deliver services in its own name or otherwise. Nexia International Limited and the member firms of the Nexia international network (including those members which trade under a name which includes the word NEXIA) are not part of a worldwide partnership.
Nexia International Limited does not accept any responsibility for the commission of any act, or omission to act by, or the liabilities of, any of its members. Each member firm within the Nexia International network is a separate legal entity.