Fund Administration Services
We have an integrated fund administration and accounting system, enabling us to provide a highly customized service. Our accounting system integrates market data feeds, shareholder transactions with the ability to produce contract notes and statements. The core components of our fund administration service are as follows:
- A fully integrated, Cayman based team with a dedicated principal point of contact;
- Full suite of accountancy services, including full-service fund accounting and net asset value calculations;
- Flexible portfolio reporting frequency, with the ability to account for complex financial instruments;
- Independent verification of portfolio positions with trade capture and reconciliation;
- Operating bank account management and reconciliation;
- Automated market data feeds, preparing valuations, investor allocations and reporting to Investors, Investment Managers, Directors, and Depositories;
- Calculating and paying all fees and expenses, including complex performance fees, management fees and operational expenses;
- Preparing interim and year-end financial statements with note disclosures to conform to applicable accounting standards, including IFRS and US GAAP;
- Liaising with auditors throughout the audit process, including acting as the primary point of contact, assisting with audit planning and responding to auditor requests, including preparation of audit support schedules;
- Processing of shareholder redemptions or other distributions;
- Preparing capital calls, communicating with investors and monitoring outstanding capital commitments; and
- Preparing reporting for and presenting at Board of Director meetings.
R&H Restructuring is a member firm of the “Nexia International” network.
Nexia International Limited does not deliver services in its own name or otherwise. Nexia International Limited and the member firms of the Nexia international network (including those members which trade under a name which includes the word NEXIA) are not part of a worldwide partnership.
Nexia International Limited does not accept any responsibility for the commission of any act, or omission to act by, or the liabilities of, any of its members. Each member firm within the Nexia International network is a separate legal entity.